Final Slam 2 Final Slam 2

The amount you have did on your own is quite impressive. It's quite a valiant effort. This game may be far from perfect, but its ideas deserve more refinement.

The funeral corpse The funeral corpse

This is a incredible game. There's a glitch with SonSon's gorilla form being immortal after leveling the mp regen. The collision detection needs to be a bit more forgiving. I have found that some of my attacks don't hit the zombies even though they are right in front of it. Also find it weird that I am halfway through the game and have yet to unlock another character.

Pop Star Pop Star

Reminds me of a forgotten Dreamcast puzzle game called Swirl.

Obsolescence Obsolescence

wish there was a way to plug a joystick

Anima Iter Anima Iter

Great game, would be better if there was a stage select. The ability to restart the puzzle w/o having to go to the main menu would have been nice too.

(REEL) Luminant Fantasia (REEL) Luminant Fantasia

How you get these detailed characters to animate in flash? Reminds me of Vanillaware's George Kamitani.

Mintsphere responds:

By tears, blood, hardwork, and determination!

j/k, we pretty much use the same technique of what Vanillaware's did for their animation (Tebineri / hand-drawn sprites), hence the similarity. Mr. Kamitani was, like, our idol or something. We *are* inspired by Vanillaware, after all, and is taking the same HD-2D route.

A Tale of Colours A Tale of Colours

great concept, polish up those platforms a bit. They tend to be difficult to land on and I keep slipping off.

Reincarnation:  BB Reincarnation: BB

Like I said before, your management skills are amazing. I want everyone to take a look at how much content you upload each year. For every year, you released 6-10 games with a score of 4 stars or higher. Lilg, you are an amazingly productive individual and every game company should be proud to have someone like you in their team.

The Final Happy Hour The Final Happy Hour

I hope people understand how special a talent you are Lilg. Not only are you making great games, you are making them at a steady and consistent pace. Your cranking out content every 4 or so months while the other guys are lucky to get new content every 1 or 2 years. Your production management skills are so advanced and people would be wise to follow your example.

Traitor Traitor

I have not seen a game this well designed in a long time. Great concept art too. I hope Newgrounds will include html5 submissions someday since that code is a whole lot more consistent and reliable than Actionscript.