Extraction Extraction

This is quite exceptional work for a lone animator. A great way to make the animation more consistent and smooth is to omit entire details altogether. Look at the works of Aaron Douglas for example. He puts a lot of emotion in his characters without drawing a face on any of them. It's all about working smarter instead of working harder.

Kel-chan responds:

I have a secret- It's 3D

I'm experimenting with using motion capture so I can retain quality and detail whilst making something look more 2D than 3D

Dance of the Manwhore Dance of the Manwhore

how do you get the hairy chest?

A lot of people may not realize it, but its really hard to render hairy chests with Flash.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

just do tight curls with a very thin brush close up, copy and paste where possible to avoid spending a long time on it.

Wilhelm Park Wilhelm Park

Great camera shots, but loosen up

You've obviously did your homework when it came to studying film. However, loosen up on your characters a bit more. They are too upright. I recommend you look at the works of Chris Sanders and Fred Moore. Pay close attention to how round and soft their designs are. Especially take notice of how strong their 's' curves are.

Irving Irving

I want an Irving!

Irving would make a great plush toy! :)

Popstar Popstar

you guys are an amazing team

Keep up the good work guys.

Tarboy Tarboy

I feel like crying dude

what i love about your work is that it has depth. That's something even professionals struggle with since most of them only know how to do it flat. Amazing work!

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

amazing animation

how on earth do you get the colors like that?

Two Years Too Late Two Years Too Late

great sync animation w/ the mouths

keep up the good work

Angry-Ed responds:

Thanks.

Frog Frog

this is great

you're concept really fits the music on this one. Good job.

Dad's Home Dad's Home